Citicorp Services Hiring Freshers As ‘Assistant Manager’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc.
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc (CS/IT/Mathematics).
- Candidate should be from 2014 or 2015 batch.
- Candidate should have good pH Score.
- Candidate should have good academic record.
Company’s Name: Citicorp Services India Private Limited
Company’s Website: www.citigroup.com
Citi Inc. is a global diversified Financial Services holding company. The Company provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. The Citi Decision Management team is a Global Community that objectively connects and analyses information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders in other words it is engaged in Analytics and Decision Sciences.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for providing relevant data, support project initiatives through data extraction, data manipulation and basic analytics.
- Assist the lead in building processes and presenting the analysis in a coherent manner.
- Data Extraction and Data Manipulation: Extracting data for the various data sources based on requirements.
- Data Analysis: Undertake the basic analysis to accomplish the project objective.
- Ability to Code, Test and Execute information systems projects.
- Presentation of results: Assist the Team-lead in presenting the results of analysis and should have penchant for numbers.
- Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively with own immediate team.
- Communication: Work with the Team-lead to present project analysis to the business teams effectively.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here