RedHat Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, Other Technical Degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in computer science or higher or other technical degree with relevant experience is preferred.
- Candidate should have extensive working knowledge of C, C++, and Makefiles.
- Candidate should have excellent data structure and algorithm skills.
- Candidate should have experience with operating systems and Linux.
- Candidate should have knowledge of free and open source software development concepts and methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task while delivering quality work.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Company’s Name: RedHat
Company’s Website: www.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 Company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Job Details and Description:
- Design, develop, and debug the storage file system.
- Build and assemble prototypes as required with assistance from senior engineers on the team.
- Deliver high-quality products that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle, from requirement gathering to product deployment.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Debug and resolve field issues.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Review changes in code and environment that will affect system performance.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here