IBM Hiring Freshers As ‘System Support Representative’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, Diploma
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should possesses 3 years full time Diploma/4 Years Degree B.E./B. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Information Technology).
- Candidate should have 65% and above/ 6.50 CGPA & above.
- Candidate should be from 2015 batch.
- Candidate should have fluent English.
Company’s Name: IBM
Company’s Website: www.ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Details and Description:
- This Role is an Individual Contributor responsible for On-Site Installation, Maintenance and Repair of IBM and Multi-Vendor Systems and Components, including Hardware, Networking Products, Software and Operating Systems.
- They are the Primary Technical interface to Customers for the coordination of Hardware and/or Software Support and Delivery of Technical Services as required by the Customer.
- They are accountable to ensure a High Level of Customer Satisfaction with Service Delivery, Technical Support and Operational Services for the Customer Account(S).
- When Critical situations occur, they are the IBM Technical interface to Customers and manage the Situation until the Problem is fixed.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here