MasterCard Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Software Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Candidate should have ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should have ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with changing priority.
- Candidate should have excellent communications skills – both written and oral.
- Candidate should be Self-motivated, good organizational skill; Team player.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Shell programming experience.
Company’s Name: MasterCard
Company’s Website: www.mastercard.com
MasterCard is a technology company and payments industry leader. For more than four decades, we have been a driving force at the heart of commerce, making the global economy safer, more efficient, more inclusive and more transparent for all. Consumers, merchants, business partners and governments in markets around the world have reaped the benefits of our innovative products and solutions which, simply put, are designed to make life easier.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for the technical planning, design, programming, implementation, documentation and maintenance of systems application software.
- Requires sound understanding of object oriented programming, parallel processing and distributed systems.
- Create scalable, high performance batch systems using complex, high-volume data stores.
- Consult with Business Owners on new projects.
- Participate in implementation, including maintenance, user allocation, file design, coding, error removal, logic optimization, systems re-evaluation, testing, user approval, final corrections, and program and run time documentation.
- Accountable for software quality and service level agreements. Perform systems analysis and design of projects that meet the business needs of MasterCard.
- Write, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document programs.
- Prepare technical project plan, incorporating development costs and tasks of the various technical components
- Responsible for delivering accurate, high quality batch application code based on design specifications.
- Remove code errors and assist with effort estimates.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here