Eaton Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate Engineer’ In Pune
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Full Time Course of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate must have experience of 0-1 years.
- Experience on any CAD tool like ProE, AutoCAD
- Exposure to design calculations, stack-ups, FEA request & Field failure analysis.
- Familiar with Engineering change management process and execution of changes thru PLM or any other system.
- Awareness of engineering standard like ASME / ISO related to Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T), Stack Up analysis, checklists, etc.
- Candidate should have very good communication skills.
Company’s Name: Eaton
Company’s Website: www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. In 2003, Eaton Corporation, USA embarked on a journey to set up a best in class engineering center in Pune – the Eaton India Engineering Center (EIEC). The center has completed its first phase of growth and has emerged as a major product engineering, design development center for Eaton’s global customers – primarily in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
Job Details and Description:
- The Engineer will be primarily responsible for providing engineering design support for Hydraulic Valves product line.
- Perform new design & design change using Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 & maintain database in Enovia PLM.
- Detail assembly and component drawing creation for prototypes/productions & preparation of customer drawings with proficiency in GD&T skills is required.
- Concept generation/creation for hydraulic valves/sub-system and should materialize it to 3D model and perform stack-up analysis.
- Technical support on engineering designs, reviews, both customer and internal as required
- Maintain records/documents for all projects (Project plan, design review document, ECO/ECR, MoM etc.) per standard and should produce the same whenever required.
- Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
- Adheres to design standards and procedures governing documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Performs quality checks to ensure design meet Eaton and customer standards/requirements.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here