ShoreTel Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Associate-Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in developing iPhone/iPod applications.
- Candidate should have solid understanding of iOS SDK development and iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Candidate should have In depth Knowledge of iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, Xcode 5+.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of Cocoa, Code, Interface Builder/Story Board, iPhone simulator, SQLite.
- Experience in integrating is Apps with APIs and other web services via REST.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Need to be passionate about solving complex problems, should have an eye for details and an uncommon eye for elegance, quality, reliability and fault-tolerance.
- Experience in Video/Voice over IP, Networking protocols, SIP, RTP etc. would be a plus.
Company’s Name: ShoreTel
Company’s Website: www.shoretel.com
ShoreTel is the only provider of brilliantly simple unified business communications solutions that consistently leads the industry in customer satisfaction and lowest total cost of ownership. In addition to an award-winning, premise-based, all-in-one IP phone system with unified communications and contact center capabilities, ShoreTel offers cloud-based communications. ShoreTel Sky delivers businesses of all sizes proven and secure hosted VoIP, hosted unified communications (UC) and hosted contact center services.
Job Details and Description:
- Analyse the requirements, come up with the design, implement, test and fix post release issues.
- Develop and architect features that leverage the latest iOS technologies, such as extensions, inter-app communication and more.
- Develop software that scales from small embedded devices all the way to the largest multicore platforms.
- Generate new application ideas which enables simple and elegant usability.
- Track evolving mobile applications in UC and networking and incorporate them as required.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here