Target Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Associate Software Engineer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have engineering degree in any stream.
- Candidate should have Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should have Ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness.
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload.
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project.
Company’s Name: Target
Company’s Website: www.target.com
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry.
Job Details and Description:
- Gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
- Construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor.
- Develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
- Prepares solution documentation.
- Participates in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
- Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here