Veon Consulting Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 2nd April 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech/MCA from 2013/2014 batch.
- Candidate should have Good academic record.
- Candidate should have Good pH score.
- Candidate should have Good Algorithmic understanding.
- Basics of Database Management Concepts (Primary Key, Foreign Key, Database Operations, Queries).
- Understanding of OOPs.
- Good communication skills.
- Programming skills in PHP would be a plus however candidate should have done programming in any one language like Java/.Net/C++).
Company’s Name: Veon Consulting
Company’s Website: www.veonconsulting.com
Veon Consulting are thought leaders in SugarCRM consulting and implementation services. Veon brings in the best practices to ensure a long term success of your implementation by eliminating vendor lock-in and future upgrade issues. We are a consulting company based out of Hyderabad working on proven commercial open-source applications and their integration with SAP ECC solution.
Job Details and Description:
- The candidates will be given a thorough training on the platform that he/she is assigned to along with the best practices while doing development.
- The candidate should be able to execute development as per the given specification/design.
- OOPs based development with strong reuse and modularization of the developments.
- Candidate would work on database with thorough knowledge of existing DB structures and ability to enhance the same.
- Candidate should be able to understand the client’s Business context and solve business problems.
- Candidate should be able to communicate well within the team and with the end customer.
- Candidate should be able to work on integration concepts using SOAP/REST and other protocols.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here