Ubisoft Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern Programmer’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA, MS, BCA, BS
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have knowledge of Unity Game Engine. Preferably 6 months experience or final year project using unity.
- C/C++ and object oriented programming skills.
- Candidate should have high aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent. Final year student of such courses can also apply for internship program.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Candidate should have ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
Company’s Name: Ubisoft
Company’s Website: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
Job Details and Description:
- Writing quality code for implementing assigned module of game.
- Debugging, bug fixing and optimization.
- Working in teams, collaborating with other members of the team
- Should be able to work under pressure situations.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here