Autodesk Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Civil).
- Candidate should be a full-time student pursuing a bachelors/masters level computer science, math or engineering degree at an accredited university/school.
Company’s Name: Autodesk
Company’s Website: www.autodesk.in
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Through our apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android, we’re also making design technology accessible to professional designers as well as amateur designers, homeowners, students, and casual creators. Whether it’s a kid looking to build a new contraption, a seasoned pro sketching out a great new idea, or someone who just wants to amp up their creative output, we’re taking technology originally built for movie studios, automakers, and architectural firms, and making it available to anyone who wants to create and share their ideas with the world.
Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art 3D software for global markets.
Job Details and Description:
- This is a full-time Summer Internship from May to July 2015 for a duration of 10-12 weeks. The successful candidate must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program in India, and should possess a PAN card.
- Strong in Java, Database (MySQL).
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here