IMRB International Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: MCA/MCM/M.Sc.(Comp Sc.)
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Date: 4th May 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be MCA/MCM/M.Sc.(Comp Sc.) from 2015 passing out batch.
- Candidate should have 55% & above in the current degree till now.
- No live backlog as of now.
- Analytical ability (Sound mathematical and logical aptitude).
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge of computer programming and packages like MS Power-point/ Word/Excel, C/C++/Visual Basic, etc.
- Willingness to work in an environment where clients demand high quality outputs within stringent deadlines.
- Candidate should have ability to work as part of a team.
- Client servicing ability.
- Candidate should have Good in written/oral communication.
- Quality focused.
- Candidate should have Programming Aptitude.
Company’s Name: IMRB
Company’s Website: www.imrbint.com
IMRB International is the only research company in India today that offers the entire range of research based services to its clients. Established in 1971, IMRB International is a pioneer in market research. Part of the Kantar Group, WPP’s information, insight and consultancy division, IMRB International has footprints in 19 cities covering seven countries, from South East Asia to North Africa. In the Indian subcontinent, IMRB International has presence in 13 cities in India and has associate offices in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.With over 1000 employees, IMRB International promises high quality conceptualization, strategic thinking, execution and interpretation skills on all its clients’ research needs. IMRB International’s specialized areas are consumer markets, industrial marketing, business to business marketing, social marketing and rural marketing. To support this mammoth operation, we have an extensive permanent field infrastructure, which includes 190 full-time field staff spread across 15 locations in India. IMRB International today, operates out of its five full research offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai and Bangalore and is supported by 15 field offices for collection of survey information that literally span the entire country.
Job Details and Description:
- Abacus Market Analytics is the specialist unit in IMRB that provides data processing, data management, statistical analyses, charting and related services to domestic as well as overseas Clients. With offices in 9 cities, and over 190 highly qualified and trained executives and managers, Abacus Market Analytics is known for a range of high quality services delivered quickly and error free.
- Abacus provides data processing and statistical services exclusively for International Clients. Offers an informal but humming work environment, training in India and in Client offices – and, for the fast tracker, an outstanding career path with excellent remuneration.
- Data Analysis (Programming in our statistical packages like SPSS Dimension, Quantum, etc.)
- Statistical analysis and interpretation.
- Database management.
- Survey Designing.
- Research reporting.
- Report validations.
- Client Servicing.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here