Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers As ‘Engineering Internship’ In Mumbai
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be currently enrolled in a minimum 4-years Bachelor’s or Master’s at the time of their internship, in a relevant technical discipline.
- Candidate should have a minimum 3.0 GPA (or equivalent, e.g. 2nd upper/WAM 60 and above).
- Candidate should have English language proficiency (this may be assessed as part of the selection process).
- Candidate should be involved in extracurricular activities in university.
- Candidate should be able to commit at minimum 8 weeks internship period.
Company’s Name: Baker Hughes
Company’s Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customer’s expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company s 58,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production, and fluids and chemicals.
Job Details and Description:
- Interns work under direct supervision of an experienced Baker Hughes staff to assist in the day-to-day operations and tasks in accordance with our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) operational practices and procedures.
- While the type of work will vary from location and product line, the internship provides a great opportunity to complement your academic preparation with direct, hands-on experience in one of our facilities. In addition, it provides fundamental understanding of our company and builds the necessary knowledge, business sense and teamwork ability to prepare yourself for your future career.
- Depending on the actual internship placement, you may learn how to develop, design, manufacture and assemble our products. We are always looking for bright graduates with fresh ideas who will help us to find novel ways to solve our customer’s complex technical problems.
- If you are successful in your application, regardless of the business area you are allocated, you will be expected to share Baker Hughes commitment to our Core Values: Integrity, Performance, Teamwork and Learning.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here