Ericsson Hiring Freshers As ‘Integration Engineer’ In Noida
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have knowledge of Ericsson Portfolio.
- Candidate should have language skills.
- Creating & Innovating.
- Candidate should have Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking.
- Applying Expertise & Technology.
- Learning & Researching.
- Delivering results & Meeting customer expectations.
- Candidate should have Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills.
Company’s Name: Ericsson
Company’s Website: www.ericsson.com
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Details and Description:
- The Integration engineer can be expected to analyse, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node/network/system. Scope could include the scenarios of Introduction, upgrade expansion/functionality and capacity this to form part of customer legacy.
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration/Integration work.
- Execute Product Configuration.
- Execute Integration work.
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer.
- Identify and drive improvements.
- Post Project activities perform.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here