Ramboll Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee- Integration Application Analyst’ In Gurgaon
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: 31st May 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Full time B.E./B.Tech in Computer Sc. IT or MCA.
- Candidate should have 0-1 years of experience with SQL, XML, XSLT and preferably some programming knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Biztalk server or other EAI tools (e.g. SAP PI or Oracle Service Bus) is preferable.
- Candidate should have the ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and integration consultants.
- Candidate should be a good team player and motivated self-starter, you are fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- Candidate should have an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
Company’s Name: Ramboll
Company’s Website: www.ramboll.com
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. We employ 12,500 experts and have a strong presence in the Nordics, North America, the UK, Continental Europe, Middle East and India, supplemented by a significant representation in Asia, Australia, South America and Sub-Saharan Africa. With almost 300 offices in 35 countries we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Environment, Energy, Oil & Gas and Management Consulting.
Job Details and Description:
- Ramboll is looking for a fresh or lesser experienced computer science graduate/post graduate to provide support from our Integrations applications team.
- You will be a part of the Group Business Applications (GBA) department, which is a cross-functional team that works on implementing and supporting Ramboll’s group business applications (e.g. ERP, HR, LMS and DWH) that are used globally to ensure a “One Company” approach.
- You will also report to the GBA HR Application Team Lead.
- Supporting system integrations to Workday HR, using Workday tools and techniques.
- Perform technical support of Microsoft Biztalk based system integrations.
- Proactively analyse integration errors and perform problem management to increasing data quality across systems.
- Perform ad-hoc updates and synchronization of data between systems.
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and relevant reports.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here