Lattice Semiconductor Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.Tech./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Candidate must have successfully executed a medium size embedded project or done excellent project for the automation tools development in embedded application engineering domain
- Candidate should be conversant with 32-bit and 64-bit RTOS, preferably Linux and Embedded Linux.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Embedded Systems.
- FPGA emulation/debug experience would be desirable but not mandatory.
- Candidate should have knowledge of various chip architectures, multi-processor, multi-threading, memory management, locking objects, plug and play, power managements, IRP and DMA is plus.
- Candidate should have knowledge of debugging using WinDbg, GDB, Jtag and SoftIce (at least one is mandatory).
- Candidate should have Good verbal and written communication skills.
Company’s Name: Lattice Semiconductor
Company’s Website: www.latticesemi.com
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the global leader in smart connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and differentiated cost and power efficient products. The Company¹s broad end-market exposure extends from consumer electronics to industrial equipment, communications infrastructure and licensing.
Lattice was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The Company acquired Silicon Image in March 2015, which is a leader in setting industry standards including the highly successful HDMI®, DVI, MHL® and WirelessHD® standards.
Job Details and Description:
- Device Driver Development Engineer: to participate in the development, debugging and maintenance of our various display controllers and connectivity protocol stack.
- The successful candidate will bring a strong academic background in electronics, embedded systems and programming.
- He/she will be responsible for integrating new features, maintaining existing display controller device drivers, developing/maintaining connectivity protocol stack working closely with Quality Assurance, Application Engineering and Field Support to help debug complex problems.
- The candidate will follow a formal software development process towards the successful completion of the project.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here