PwC Hiring Freshers As ‘Article Trainee’ In Mumbai
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.Com.
- Candidate should have completed IPCC I & II.
- Candidate should have thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- Candidate should have general business awareness.
- Candidate should have Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills.
- Client handling.
Company’s Name: PwC
Company’s Website: www.pwc.com
Imagine the power of 180,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for. We’ll start by getting to know you. You do the talking, we’ll do the listening. Our tailored solutions will help you meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the US market, and beyond. We bring a global perspective along with in-depth knowledge of local, state and US issues. In 1998, Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand merged to create PricewaterhouseCoopers. We have a long history of delivering value-added professional services to our clients. Our accounting practice originated in London during the mid-1800’s.
Job Details and Description:
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy.
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching.
- Build & Sustain Relationships.
- Be Passionate about Client Service.
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate.
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success.
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity.
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise.
- Manage Projects & Economics.
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here