3DPLM Software Solutions Limited Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be good in Mechanical Design concepts and 3D CAD software like SOLIDWORKS.
- Candidate should have done modeling projects in CAD/PLM domain using 3D CAD software.
- Candidate should possess strong 3D modeling techniques and creating manufacturing drawings.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professions (CSWP) or any other CAD/CAM/PLM Certifications.
- Modeling experience in SheetMetal, Weldments, Large Assemblies, Large Drawings.
- Experience Solid Edge, AUTODESK Inventor OR PTC Creo .
- Candidate should have knowledge of GD & T (Geometric Dimensions & Tolerances).
- Candidate should have knowledge on Macro record/playback, VBA.
Company’s Name: 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited
Company’s Website: www.3dplmsoftware.com
3DPLM Software Solutions Limited. The company came into existence on 22nd January, 2002. The company works on engineering services, IT enabled services and other related areas including design, development, testing, and integration, migration, up gradation, support and maintenance. 3DPLM has completed successfully twelve years of operation and continues to add value to Dassault Systemes (DS). Now the company is one of the leading 3D R&D labs for Dassault SystAmes we work on the development of some of the world’s best known 3D apps including 3DVIA, CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, GEOVIA, SIMULIA and SOLIDWORKS to name a few. Working on complex algorithms-be it in 3D geometry, data management solutions or real life simulations – is our forte. We also take pride in our high standards of Testing & Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Product Documentation/Courseware Development and Software Services for the products we develop. Our rigorous and well established software development processes ensure we deliver the best in class quality software.
Job Details and Description:
- This position is for a Software Engineer who will be working in DS SOLIDWORKS group of 3DPLM within the R&D division.
- The candidate will be part of Quality Engineering Team and will be responsible for executing automated test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- The individual should have a strong understanding 3D CAD applications.
- The candidate will be actively participating in improving Automated Testing process and providing requirements for developing new tests and automated testing tools.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced development environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here