Mindtree Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 14th June 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, Instrumentation).
- Candidate should be from 2015 batch.
- Good academics (75% and above in Xth/XIIth and graduation).
- Criteria of 60% and above will be applicable only for Maharashtra based universities.
- Candidate should have Good pH score.
Company’s Name: Mindtree Limited
Company’s Website: www.mindtree.com
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
It is among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. It delivers amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects its approach to every engagement.
Job Details and Description:
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements. Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode. Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
- Selected candidates would be assigned to any of Mindtree’s client projects across the industry groups of BFSI/Travel & Transport/Hi-Tech/Consumer, Retail & Manufacturing.
Off-Campus Drive Locations and Dates:
- Bangalore – 17thJune 2015
- Delhi – TBD.
- Pune – TBD.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here