Expedia Hiring For ‘Associate Software Development Engineer’ In Gurgaon
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, BS, or M.E./M.Tech, MS
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- E-com environment experience and/or understanding.
- 1-2 years of development and relevant industry experience required.
- Exposure to Spring framework.
- Ability to develop and support large-sized internet-scale software systems.
- Experience with the Agile Toolset and Programming Practices.
- Knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages with ease.
- Has strong commitment and willingness to learn.
- Team Player – works well with other team members and values their efforts and contributions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Company’s Name: Expedia
Company’s Website: www.expedia.co.in
In 1996, a small division within Microsoft launched online travel booking site Expedia.com®, giving consumers a revolutionary new way to research and book travel. Since that time, Expedia, Inc. has evolved into the world’s leading online travel company, with a portfolio that includes approximately a dozen of the world’s most notable travel brands. At Expedia, Inc., our success is fueled by a shared belief that every individual can make an impact, bringing our talents together to accomplish amazing things. Whether it’s serving communities around the world as part of our Global Day of Caring, giving in-kind consulting advice to help a charitable organization thrive, or providing grants to philanthropic initiatives worldwide, we believe in people helping people to make a difference.
Job Details and Description:
- Design and implementation of next-generation web applications using Java and Spring.
- Prototype solutions quickly, researching new technologies, where applicable and collaborate to implement the technical vision.
- Work closely with geographically distributed teams and collaborate with cross team leads to define, implement and consume services/components/modules.
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to take risks with a ‘make it happen’ approach.
- Be creative and demonstrate ‘out of the box’ thinking.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here