Tata Communications Hiring For ‘Engineer – Software Development’ In Mumbai
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Graduate in Engineering/ Post graduate in Business Management.
- Candidate should have experience of 0 – 2 years in area of telecommunication operations or project management.
Company’s Name: Tata Communications
Company’s Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Job Details and Description:
- Ability to apply the knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, able to proactively identify important issues or risks with some guidance; seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area. Works under direct supervision.
- Assist with identifying problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques of service & technology development, drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here