Persistent Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA
Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 4th October 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA from 2015 batch.
- Candidate should have throughout 60% and above in academics.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have knowledge of C, C++, OOPS Concepts, Data Structure, OS, networking, logical reasoning and aptitude.
Company’s Name: Persistent Systems Ltd.
Company’s Website: www.persistent.com
Persistent Systems builds software that drives our customers business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation. At Persistent, you get a chance to be part of a technology-driven team that creates software products for global clients, to build your experience to lead a team, and to take on challenging roles for delivering quality products. As you progress professionally, we provide you options to shape your career – to do project management, to handle technical aspects or to be a domain expert. Whichever option you choose, you can be assured of a rewarding career.
Job Details and Description:
- Selected candidates will work as a Technical Programmer.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here