InterGlobe Hiring Freshers As ‘IT – Trainee Software Engineer’ In Gurgaon
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech or MCA from 2014/2015 batch, with 65% and above aggregate marks throughout.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill.
- Consent to sign agreement for 3 years.
Company’s Name: InterGlobe Technologies
Company’s Website: www.interglobetechnologies.com
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) is a leading BPM & IT Services provider committed to delivering innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of the travel, transportation and hospitality domain. The company offers integrated IT-BPM services comprising of Application Development and Maintenance, Contact Center Services, Back Office Services, Consulting Services and Solution Frameworks to the travel industry worldwide.
IGT is part of the InterGlobe Enterprises, one of India’s largest travel conglomerates. With its 10 state-of-the-art delivery centers and worldwide operational presence, IGT boasts of a talented pool of over 6,500 travel industry experts. IGT, through its innovative solutions and services, offers a unique value proposition in terms of accuracy, quality, flexibility and cost savings to a large number of Airlines, Travel Management companies, Online Travel companies, Travel Technology companies, Logistics companies and Hotels.
Job Details and Description:
- Shortlisted students will be working as trainees for first 12 months on gross 12k per month and on successful completion on assessment they will be taken as ASE on 2.5 lacs CTC. They will have to sign a service level agreement for 3 years from day 1.
- Service Level Agreement is of 3 years and would require two personnel guarantors (first blood relatives) to sign the same. Candidates have to bring all the educational documents with ID proofs and the Guarantors have to accompany them for necessary documentation with their ID proofs on the date of joining (only confirmed after successful selection process).
- Personnel guarantors and the Candidate are required to bring their cheques (either of them can bring cheque) and photo ID e.g. Pan Card and Driving License or Passport Copy and address proof. The cheque’s should be of three different values i.e. Rs.50,000, 1 Lakh and Rs 1.5 Lakh respectively. These shall be returned to students on their anniversaries at IGT.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here