Intel Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Developer Intern’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidate should have strong problem solving and Analytical ability.
- Candidate should have strong programming and Database skills.
- Candidate should have strong Technical skills and education background.
- Candidate should have ability to work well in a team environment.
- Candidate should have willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Candidate should have Positive attitude.
Company’s Name: Intel
Company’s Website: www.intel.in
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work. Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. Supply Chain IT – Supply Planning Information solutions develops solutions to support the Supply Planning processes enabling Intel’s supply chain.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here