Amazon Hiring Freshers As ‘Device Associate’ In Chennai
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, MCA, MSc, BSc
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (IT, ECE & EEE), M.E./M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc., B.Sc.
- Candidate can be a graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
Company’s Name: Amazon
Company’s Website: www.amazon.in
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Job Details and Description:
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here