IBM Hiring Freshers As ‘Application Developer’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech.
- Java, J2EE.
- HTML / CSS / Java script.
- Good Communication.
Company’s Name: IBM
Company’s Website: www.ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Details and Description:
- We are an IT group with the newly formed Digital Services Group (Digital Engagement Services) working on application development, support & Maintenance.
- The role of the intern will include:
- Application development of a specific module or a component under the supervision of the tech lead.
- He / She shall complete the coding, unit testing and the same will be reviewed by the tech lead before delivering the code.
- He / She is intended to deliver functional code as per standards meeting the requirements.
- The responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Coding as pre coding standards.
- Preparation of unit test case.
- Delivery of tested functional code meeting the requirements.
- Activities assigned by the tech lead from time to time.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here