Aditya Birla Group Hiring Freshers As ‘Circle Graduate Engineer Trainee’ In Lucknow
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 30th November 2015
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech.
- Candidate should have Functional knowledge.
- Candidate should have Team management skills.
- Candidate should have Communication skills.
- Candidate should have Analytical skills.
Company’s Name: Aditya Birla Group
Company’s Website: www.adityabirla.com
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam. UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tons. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement. It also manufactures ready mix concrete RMC. The company has 11 integrated plants one white cement plant one clinkerisation plant in UAE 15 grinding units 11 in India UltraTech Cement is the country’s largest exporter of cement clinker. The export markets span countries around the Indian Ocean Africa Europe and the Middle East.2 in UAE one in Bahrain and Bangladesh each and and five terminals four in India and one in Sri Lanka. UltraTech Cement is the country’s largest exporter of cement clinker. The export markets span countries around the Indian Ocean Africa Europe and the Middle East.
Job Details and Description:
- Optimize and deploy 2G & 3G cell sites regional capacity requirement plan and monitor radio network KPIs for their performance levels against specified standards to ensure quality network is maintained at a high level of New Site planning site surveys & compliance-Execution of optimization activities RF SURVEYS Network design & planning & Rollout to support traffic growth-Execute & maintain the Network deployment to uphold Network below 85% as per BSC utilization-Assist and support in optimization activities to maintain the Network Quality-Facilitate in resolution of network related customer complaints leading to higher satisfaction of the employees-Prepare & maintain the database for sending timely reports for adhering to the regulatory & compliances.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here