ARRIS Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern’ In Bangalore
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Candidate should have hands on experience and strong coding skills in Java, Scripting and HSQL.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills and system trouble shooting skills.
- Candidate should have good software architecture knowledge.
- Candidate should have good problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have ability to read and follow technical documentation.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Candidate must be a team player, energetic, and quick learner.
- Self-motivation, the ability to follow direction, and great attention to detail.
Company’s Name: ARRIS
Company’s Website: www.arris.com
ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people around the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow’s personalized, Ultra HD, multiscreen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today’s challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds. Collaborating with our customers, ARRIS will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications. Together, we are inventing the future.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will work as an intern.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here