BMC Hiring Freshers As ‘Technical Support Analyst’ In Pune
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have BS degree in CS or related technical field OR equivalent experience in programming software for systems and/or applications.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of BMC P&A products.
- Candidate should know basic Concepts of ITIL.
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- Candidate should have exposure in handling global enterprise customers.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of basic Networking concepts
- Candidate should be expert on at least one operating systems (UNIX/Linux or Windows).
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding in Windows/UNIX system administration.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of Database Administration, Oracle, SQL, DB2 etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge and troubleshooting of operating systems.
- Candidate should have Basic office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Exceptional trouble shooting ability.
- Proven customer service management expertise.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize Customer Support tools/resources.
- Proactive in learning new versions, products, modules.
Company’s Name: BMC
Company’s Website: www.bmcsoftware.in
At BMC, transformation is everything. It’s how we bring IT to life for more than 20,000 customers worldwide—82% of the Fortune 500 to be exact. And it’s what energizes our more than 6,000 employees to bring meaningful change to businesses and lives, especially their own. 300+ patents give our customers a strong competitive edge.
We have 35 years of market leadership in the IT management solutions. We also have the energy, optimism, opportunities, and private financial backing that makes us feel—and act—more like a start-up that knows no limits.
For you, that means the chance to do more and be more—not only making incredible things happen with technology but also reinventing the BMC business right now.
Job Details and Description:
- Respond to and resolve all customer inquiries (via phone, e-mail, web).
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain clear and concise ticket documentation with all required data and fields.
- Escalate service requests and issues appropriately.
- Exercise independent thought within defined procedures and practices.
- Manage priorities and act on factors that create priorities.
- Prepare for and support new products within technical area.
- Generate Knowledge Base entries.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here