IndiaMart Hiring Freshers As ‘Associate Software Programmer’ In Noida
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have 80% or above in 10th and 12th.
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA in Computer Science/ IT with minimum 60%.
- Candidate should be 2015 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have willingness to learn and develop skills and systems for efficient utilization of resources.
- Self-motivator, Passionate, confident, opportunist & ambitious.
- Candidate should have good Logical Thinking.
- Candidate should have well in Interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have good communication & comprehension skill.
- Understand Severity and Priority needs.
- Good programming skills.
- Basic knowledge of Coding/Database/Data Structure/HTML.
- Basic idea of C, C++, Java.
Company’s Name: IndiaMart
Company’s Website: www.indiamart.com
IndiaMART.com is India’s largest online marketplace for Small & Medium Size Businesses, connecting global buyers with suppliers. The company offers a platform & tools to over 1.5 million suppliers to generate business leads from over 10 million buyers, who use the platform to find reliable & competitive suppliers. The company has over 2600 employees located across 40+ offices in the country. Its existing investors include Intel Capital and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. IndiaMART.com offers products that enable small & medium size businesses generate business leads (online catalogues/store-fronts), establish their credibility (third party verified trust profile) and use business information (finance, news, trade shows, tenders) for their business promotion. IndiaMART.com has won numerous awards and significant nominations over the years, which include coveted Red Herring Award and Emerging India Award respectively among others. The company has also been widely covered by media for its pioneering role in promoting SME business in the country.
Job Details and Description:
- The person will be responsible for working on software development on PHP/Dot Net/Database platform.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here