Emtec Hiring For ‘Software Development Engineer’ In Pune
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCS
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./BTech (CSE or IT) or MCS or GDST from NCST or CDAC.
- At least 6 months of relevant experience with .NET framework.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC.
- Experience developing commercial browser based 3 tier applications.
- Experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server.
- The candidate should have an ability to work in a team environment as well as work individually, should be a self-starter, and should be able to motivate the team.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations, and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sharp and Smart, good troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines.
Company’s Name: Emtec
Company’s Website: www.emtecinc.com
Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
Job Details and Description:
- This position requires the ability to act as a .NET Software Developer. We are seeking a talented and energetic individual with strong work ethics, a natural problem-solver with advanced communication and interpersonal skills, a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for software development.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here