Sankalp Semiconductor Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Location: Bangalore, Hubli, Kolkata, Noida, Bhubaneshwar
Drive Location: Hubli, Bhubaneswar
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Date: 27th January 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (E&C, E&E or Instrumentation), M.E./M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, VLSI Design & Testing, Digital Electronics).
- Candidate should be 2015 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have 65% or 7.25 CGPA (75% or 7.75 CGPA for drive in Hubli) in Engineering.
- Preference would be given candidates trained from reputed VLSI training institutes.
Company’s Name: Sankalp Semiconductor
Company’s Website: www.sankalpsemi.com
Sankalp semiconductor is the preferred choice for Analog Mixed Signal services and solutions specializing in end-to-end solutions for IOs, Analog and Mixed Signal Chip design and layout. Our Analog and Mixed Signal expertise combined with the SoC design capabilities makes us a one stop destination for all our customers. Sankalp Semiconductor was founded in 2005 by a team of industry experts with a mission to create a world-class technology hub of mixed-signal semiconductor services and solutions.
Job Details and Description:
- Detailed interview invite will be sent only to shortlisted candidates.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to get a copy of the invite letter to take up written test.
- The candidates should be willing to relocate
How To Apply: Click Here (For Hubli Drive)
How To Apply: Click Here (Link 2)
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here