GlobalLogic Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Location: Dehradun
Drive Date: 11th February 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be Graduate in any stream.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be creative in problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Candidate should be very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Candidate should be team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Company’s Name: GlobalLogic
Company’s Website: www.globallogic.com
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 8500+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centres at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore. You could also visit our website: www.globallogic.comfor more information.
Job Details and Description:
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here