Kone Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech (EEE/E&I/Mech/ECE/Production).
- Candidate should be from 2015 batch pass out.
- Candidate should have minimum 70% in 10th, 12th and degree.
- Candidate should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be self-driven, self motivated and hard working.
- Candidate should be highly focused towards work and achieving goals.
- Candidate should have stress tolerance & Positive attitude.
- Candidate should give attention to procedure and guidelines.
- Candidate should have collaborating and conceptual thinking
Company’s Name: Kone
Company’s Website: www.kone.com
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings. KONE Technology is a global organization of technology, design and environment experts who research and create new technologies for innovative People Flow™ solutions.
Job Details and Description:
- Variant configuration specialist’s ensure the functionality of KONE product configurations by programming and testing these product configurations using the programming languages defined for this specific job. Pursuing successfully this job, variant configuration specialist needs to know the basic SAP standard and KONE specific SAP Variant Configuration (VC) related programming.
- To provide the KTOC variant configuration of new products and releases .
- To update the KTOC configuration of existing components based on the changes made by the PCM teams
- To ensure globally harmonized processes his/her specific area
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here