UTC Aerospace System Hiring Freshers As ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Work Location: Corporate – India Design Center
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have Bachelors / Masters Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 0 – 1 year experience in an engineering discipline.
- Candidate should sound understanding of engineering principles.
- Any knowledge of Mechanical Design, Stress Analysis, Materials and Processes, Reliability Studies, etc would be a huge plus.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and ability to work well either individually or in a team.
Company’s Name: UTC Aerospace System
Company’s Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. UTC Aerospace Systems provides innovative aerospace technologies and integrated systems that advance the performance, safety and efficiency of commercial aviation, global defense and space exploration. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
Job Details and Description:
- Learn engineering processes and procedures in the Landing Systems division at Global Engineering Center – India.
- Ensure that tasks undertaken are executed in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
- Support the Senior Engineer / Lead to develop various designs, reports, manuals, presentations, trade studies, etc.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here