Honeywell Hiring Freshers/Exp As ‘Engineer’ In Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech (CS, ECE, EEE, E&I, Power Electronics).
Company’s Name: Honeywell
Company’s Website: www.honeywell.com
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Job Details and Description:
- The primary responsibility is to provide a Test solution for the Automated of Avionics products.
- The job includes deriving the test requirements from Product specifications, understanding of Test Requirements, developing designs, schematics, layout for test rack, test adapter, manual Test panel.
- Develop the Test plan, test procedures or test cases. Verification & validation, certification and capturing the test results for Test Equipment developed.
- Integration of test hardware with test software. Troubleshooting and debugging the test setup issues and supporting to various COEs.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here