Amazon Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Development Engineer’ In Gurgaon
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in school or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Candidate should have strong object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Candidates having knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization).
- Candidate should have ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
- Graduate degree a plus.
Company’s Name: Amazon
Company’s Website: www.amazon.in
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Job Details and Description:
- Amazon is growing, and we need SDEs/SDETs who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- SDEs/SDETs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
- At Amazon an SDE/SDET can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
- Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many organizations; Amazon Web Services, ecommerce Services, Kindle, Marketplace, Operations, Platform Technologies and Retail.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here