Synopsis Hiring Freshers As ‘Software Engineer Trainee/Interns’ In Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication.
Company’s Name: Synopsys
Company’s Website: www.synopsys.com
Synopsys is founded in 1986 by Dr. Aart de Geus and a team of engineers from General Electric’s Microelectronics Center in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, Synopsys was first established as “Optimal Solutions” with a charter to develop and market ground-breaking synthesis technology developed by the team at General Electric. The company pioneered the commercial application of logic synthesis that has since been adopted by every major semiconductor design company in the world. This technology provided an exponential leap in integrated circuit (IC) design productivity by allowing engineers to specify chip functionality at a higher level of abstraction. Without this technology, the complex designs of today would not be possible. Today, as a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys continues to deliver products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market.
Job Details and Description:
- Initially Rs. 3,00,000 LPA.
- Candidate should have good programming skills using C on UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Candidate should have good understanding of data structures is needed.
- Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here