Attivo Networks Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: 9th July 2016
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech (Computer Science) with 0 – 1 years of work experience.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Linux/Windows OS.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of TCP/IP and Application Protocols (SNMP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSH, SMTP) knowledge.
- Candidate should have knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl etc.
- Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- The confidence to ask the tough questions necessary to ensure continuous product improvement.
- A passion for quality and technology. Strong team player with willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have good academics.
Company’s Name: Attivo Networks
Company’s Website: www.attivonetworks.com
Attivo Networks is a Silicon Valley company focused on developing advanced network and endpoint security threat detection technologies that can be deployed on premise or in cloud.
The Attivo BOTsink solution uses dynamic deception techniques and a matrix of distributed decoy systems to turn an entire network into a trap, which is designed to deceive and detect attackers and their automated tools into revealing themselves. Whether the attack vector is zero day, stolen credential, ransomware, phishing or an insider threat, the BOTsink system provides an effective and efficient solution to detect these threats in real-time.
Job Details and Description:
- This person will be responsible for testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s BotSink solutions.
- Primary focus would be to test the BotSink hardware appliance including its virtualized form factor appliance.
- Candidate has to work in close collaboration with developers to ensure quality of the delivered solutions.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here