Nokia Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) with 70% and above throughout.
- Candidate should be 2016 graduated.
- Candidate should have Conceptual knowledge of networks.
- Candidate should be strong in C++ and C.
- Candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment.
Company’s Name: Nokia
Company’s Website: www.nokia.com
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Job Details and Description:
- Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols.
- Develop Software for Features based on the Nokia 736x ISAM family of IP DSLAM Products.
- Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality.
- Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks.
- Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here