Accenture Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Location: Bangalore, Kolkata
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (any stream).
- Candidate should be 2016 graduate or post graduate.
- Only Full Time course is eligible.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree. (Irrespective of the region) 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for this Opportunity.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates must be willing to work on shift basis, willing to relocate as per business demand & fixable to work on call taking roles.
Company’s Name: Accenture
Company’s Website: www.accenture.com
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job Details and Description:
- Responsible for supporting the Service Desk/ IT Infrastructure Monitoring/ Other Infrastructure jobs to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Candidate must have excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Candidate must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Candidate must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here