Mindtree Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possibe
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%.
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech – 2017 batch).
- 60% if MCA – 2017 Batch.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates: At the time of recruitment, Mindtree allow candidates to appear for the selection/interview process if they have less than 2 backlogs.
- Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
Company’s Name: Mindtree
Company’s Website: www.mindtree.com
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
Job Details and Description:
- Mindtree is looking for “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here