CSS Corp Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee Network Engineer’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Trainee Network Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed Engineering in Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication streams with > 60% aggregate.
- Candidate should have excellent Communication skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in Night Shifts.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of computers with knowledge in MS Office.
Company’s Name: CSS CORP
Company’s Website: www.csscorp.com
CSS Corp is the global leader in technology support. Over 140 clients, including Fortune 1000 enterprises, count on our expertise in supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructures (stand-alone, cloud or mobile-enabled), and deploying networks. According to NelsonHall, CSS Corp has been listed as a Leader in Hi-Tech CMS, Tech Support and Managed Security Services segment.
Technology support is in our DNA. With over 5,500 technology professionals across 15 locations globally, we have a rich heritage of managing large and complex support ecosystems. From IoT, enterprise or consumer products, data centers, applications and desktops, we have built our reputation on delivering stellar customer experiences. Because we chart the right CX strategy, deploy the right processes and technology to enable it, and then execute impeccably – every day and in every interaction. Because CX is core.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate should be ready to work in Optical Fiber Network Field, have to involved in documentation, designing, planning team.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here