JP Morgan Hiring For ‘Analyst’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Treasury Controller – Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 5 Years
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance).
- Candidate should have 0-5 years of relevant experience in a related finance, reporting, controller, or treasury function.
- Candidate should have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) required (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, PitchPro, etc).
- Prior regulatory reporting (FFIEC 101, HCR, CCAR) experience and knowledge of Basel Capital rules and RWA preferred.
- Candidate should have knowledge of retail banking and products a plus.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Essbase would be an added advantage.
- Self starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and work independently as well as contribute to the broader team.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and partnering skills.
- Candidate should have ability to multi-task and work with various members of the team on competing priorities.
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Control/efficiency mindset and drive to challenge and change.
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities.
- Candidate should have ability to research issues/problems and provide a ‘solution-based’ approach.
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment.
- Predominantly late EMEA shift which may stretch during critical business days.
Company’s Name: JP Morgan Chase &Co.
Company’s Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today. We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Job Details and Description:
- Prepare the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually reporting around liquidity and interest rate risk, in order to fulfill Corporate deliverables and support the LOBs.
- Preparation of insightful, high quality Senior Management presentations.
- Responsible for completing various control checks, reconciliations, variance analysis for deliverables.
- Support the team on metrics around portfolio balance forecasting, Net Interest Income (NII), IRR, as well as monitoring pricing and valuation of loans and deposits.
- Partner with the team during forecast and stress testing cycles, including Risk Appetite, ICAAP, and CCAR to ensure Corporate and senior management deliverables are met.
- Support ad hoc requests from the LOB and Senior Management.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- The position involves interaction with many teams across CCB Treasury, including analytics and balance sheet management. The ability to work efficiently and communicate effectively across these boundaries will be one of the keys to success.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here