Henkel Hiring For ‘Graduate Trainee Engineer’ In Gurgaon
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Yr
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have Bachelors Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.
- One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate should have Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
Company’s Name: Henkel
Company’s Website: www.henkel.com
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion.
Job Details and Description:
- Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal & External), Production sign off -Internal & External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual.
- Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here