Safran Hiring Freshers As ‘Trainee’ In Bangalore
Job Role: Trainee – CMM
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical/Aeronautical) or AME ( Mechanical/Avionics).
- Technical skills required: ATA 100, iSpec 2200, AECMA, Epic Editor and CMM.
Company’s Name: Safran
Company’s Website: www.safran-group.com
Safran Engineering Services, a Safran Group company and subsidiary of Labinal Power Systems, offers high-technology engineering solutions in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. With its 3,800 engineers and technicians, the company also includes a number of operational units around the world (France, Germany, UK, Spain, USA, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India), combining expertise in electrical systems, aerostructure, mechanical and software systems and embedded electronic systems.
Job Details and Description:
- Research, design and development.
- Mode of Employment: Permanent.
- Activity to be performed: Technical Manuals.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here