Vodafone Hiring Freshers/Exp For ‘Oracle Support/Developer’ In Pune
Job Role: Oracle Support/Developer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA, MCS
Experience Required: Fresher/Exp
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech, MCA, MCS.
- Candidate should have good Pl/SQL knowledge.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of support and small enhancement using PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure management environments.
- Candidate should have good communication capabilities in English.
- Candidate should be able to influence stakeholders and customer satisfaction.
Company’s Name: Vodafone
Company’s Website: www.vodafone.com
We’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more. As global leaders in managed communication, we’ll help your organisation work more flexibly, responsively and productively. We believe we can help to build a more sustainable future by delivering products and services that enable positive economic, social and environmental outcomes for our stakeholders worldwide. Millions of businesses around the world use Vodafone to help them grow, reach new customers and achieve extraordinary things. Here we share their stories and, we hope, inspire more success!
Job Details and Description:
- Maintain the Oracle environments which support Vodafone Group’s key business applications.
- Provide best customer experience on service performance due to regular system reviews and pro-active performance and resilience improvements.
- Manage database related refresh and decommissioning programs whilst maintaining the highest level of Service availability to Vodafone customers.
- Assure correct database configuration and proper documentation of all relevant changes within the DB infrastructure.
- Support supplier’s 3rd level and engineering in root cause analysis and remediation of problems in their products.
- To come up with ideas to enhance the system.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here