Mindtree Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Junior Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date to Apply: 18th January 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be from 2016 batch B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation).
- Candidate should have good academics (60% and above in 10th/ 12th and graduation aggregate).
- Candidate should have good pH score.
- Candidate should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
Company’s Name: Mindtree
Company’s Website: www.mindtree.com
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
Job Details and Description:
- Candidate will be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets.
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours.
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts.
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level.
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness.
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here