Accenture Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (Any Stream) or MCA from 2016 batch (full time course only).
- Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate (for Maharashtra Region Universities 55% aggregate) at B.E./B.Tech or MCA level.
- Candidate should not have any standing backlogs.
- A Maximum of 1 year gap in education is allowed.
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
- Candidate should have eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Candidate should have ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Candidate should have desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Candidate should have good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Company’s Name: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
Company’s Website: www.accenture.com
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job Details and Description:
- Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture.
- CTC Offered: INR 3,50,000 PA
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here