L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive For Freshers Across India
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, MCA
Job Location: Across India
Experience Required: Fresher
Drive Location: LNCT, Bhopal
Last Date To Apply: 17th April 2017
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have completed B.E./B.Tech (Any Stream) or MCA from 2016 batch (full time course only).
- Candidate should have minimum 55% aggregate at B.E./B.Tech or MCA level.
- Candidate should not have any standing backlogs.
Company’s Name: L&T Infotech
Company’s Website: www.lntinfotech.com
L & T Infotech, one of the fastest growing IT Services companies, is a part of USD 12.8 billion Larsen & Toubro, India”s “Best Managed Company” with presence in engineering, manufacturing and financial services. Ranked by NASSCOM as 9th largest software & services exporter from India and among the top 20 IT BPO Employers in 2010-2011, we offer end-to-end technology solutions and services in: BFSI, Energy & petrochemicals, Manufacturing and Product engineering services (telecom). At L&T Infotech, our horizon is filled with the promise of cutting edge offerings including end-to-end cloud computing adoption toolkit and cloud advisory services; enterprise mobility solutions and a smart access platform. Business solutions are also provided in SAP, Oracle, infrastructure management, testing, domain services, BIDW, legacy modernization, applications outsourcing, architecture consulting, enterprise integration, SOA, systems integration, PLM, SaaS; in addition to offering thought partnership-driven value to our clients.
Job Details and Description:
- Understand & elicit Business & customer requirement and develop technical specifications including technical gap identification.
- Design and develop optimized software program (coding) based on the technical specification, perform software debugging & maintain software documentation.
- Integrate & interface various software components into a fully functional software system.
- Gather test requirements and develop software verification plans/ test cases/ use cases/ checklists.
- Perform unit/ integration/ system testing based on specification/ test cases and comply with quality assurance processes/ standards / SLA’s.
- Release software dumps/ patches to customers.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, frameworks, processes and metrics.
- Coordination with internal & external stakeholders (customer, management, project team, support team, vendors, etc.)
- Technically competent in given technologies (JAVA, DOT NET etc.) as per the requirements of the client /organization.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here