UTC Aerospace System Hiring Freshers As ‘Intern’ Across India
Job Role: Intern – Electronics Design
Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
Work Location: Corporate – India Design Center
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Year
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech / M.E./M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate should know developing algorithms.
- Candidate should have knowledge on CCD based cameras and / or CMOS image sensor based camera systems.
- Candidate should know Matlab & Simulink, Image processing tool box.
- Candidate should know LED based illumination for camera operations.
Company’s Name: UTC Aerospace System
Company’s Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. UTC Aerospace Systems provides innovative aerospace technologies and integrated systems that advance the performance, safety and efficiency of commercial aviation, global defense and space exploration. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
Job Details and Description:
- To perform Electronics design projects that include Test systems development.
- Architectural design of test system and identifying off the shelf COTS item to realize the test equipment.
- Perform design, testing, documentation of test system.
How To Apply: Click Here
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here